Date of birth, place of birth - 09.02.1975, Zestaponi
Marital Status - Married
The third level of higher education – PhD Studies at the School of Law of Grigol Robakidze University, 2017
Dissertation Thesis – A Priori Constitutionality Review in Georgia: Institutional Characteristics and Potential Challenges
The second level of higher education – Master’ Degree Program at the Faculty of Business and Management of the Tbilisi State University of Economic Relations, 2008-2010.
- Specialty – International Business Administration.
- Master’s Thesis: International Trade with technologies and its legal aspects.
The second level of higher education - Ivane Javakhishvili Tbilisi State University, Faculty of Law, for German language Master's degree, 2001-2002
The second level of higher education (Bachelor, equaled with Master’s Degree) Open Humanitarian University of Georgia, 1996
- Specialty: Law.
- Qualification: Lawyer
- Qualification Paper: Juvenile Criminal Responsibility.
October 20, 2016 – currently President of the Constitutional Court of Georgia
January 2018 – currently Chairman of the Association of Constitutional Justice of the Countries of the Baltic and Black Sea Regions (BBCJ)
2018 Chairman of the Editorial Board of the Judicial Constitutional Court of Georgia;
2016-2017 Chairman of Conference of the European Constitutional Courts (CECC)
2010 -2016 Vice- President of the Constitutional Court of Georgia
Since March 30, 2010 A member of the Constitutional Court of Georgia (he started to exercise the authority of the Judge on June 15, 2010 from the day of oath-taking)
2008-2010 Deputy Minister of Justice of Georgia
2007-2008 Chairman of Human Resources Department of the Office of Prosecutor General of Georgia
2004-2007 Deputy Chairman of Human Resources Department of the Office of Prosecutor General of Georgia
2004 Head of Legal Department of the Ministry of Refugees and Accommodation
2000-2004 A specialist at legal sector of the Public Servants’ Financial and Property Status Bureau of the Ministry of Justice
1999-2000 Advisor of the Ministry of Justice Imereti Regional Service for local self-governing bodies
1999 Lawyer and then the Head of Organizational Department of Zestaponi Sakrebulo (the representative self-governing body)
Invited Lecturer, School of Law, Professor, Grigol Robakidze University
- 2006-2007 Summer University for Democracy at EC School of Political Studies; Tbilisi School of Political Studies – Tbilisi, Georgia – Strasbourg, France
- The limits of the adversarial principle in criminal cases: review of the decision of the Constitutional Court of Georgia of September 29, 2015.
- Acquisition of the right of ownership on immovable property – constitutional balance between the interests of primary owner and purchaser in good faith (bona fide purchaser). Review of the decision of the Constitutional Court of Georgia of October 17, 2017 (N3/4/550).
- A PRIORI MODEL OF CONSTITUTIONALITY REVIEW IN GEORGIA: SYSTEMIC ASPECTS AND POTENTIAL SHORTCOMINGS
Also, he is the editor of the book "The Policy of Human rights Protection in European Union Law"
German, English, Russian